Seller’s Permit: California state law requires a valid California Seller’s Permit for each and every person or company who sets up at Chico Gun Shows.

If you do not have a regular Seller’s Permit you may obtain a Temporary Seller’s Permit at any California State Board of Equalization Office.

You can call them at:
(800) 400-7115

You can access their web site at:

Resale numbers for California are mandatory. No orders will be taken without one.